***For TTMT Video Makers Only***
Hello fellow TTMT Video Makers!
After several suggestions and conversations with you wonderful people, I am pleased to share an invitation to join your fellow Talk To Me Tuesday Video Makers in a Friendship Swap!
To make this as easy and stress-free as possible for everyone, this swap will work a little differently than the ones we’ve had in the past.
Each swap participant will make:
- 1 wall quilt, 15″ – 18″ finished
- The quilt should be friendship themed!
- It can be pieced, paper pieced, appliqued, or embroidered, but it does need to be a quilt.
- Please include an option for hanging: sleeve on the back, corner tabs, etc.
- Please sign and/or label your work.
- You may include one other small item (postcard, bookmark, etc.) but it should be small. Please don’t go crazy, we want to keep the swaps as even and fair as possible.
- Please do your best work. We’ve all had a stressful year and this is intended to bring both maker and recipient a bit of friendship cheer!
We won’t have sign-ups today. Instead, you will sign up when you have COMPLETED your quilt. I hope this will encourage as many people as possible to jump in and play while keeping this as stress-free as possible.
In order to participate, your swap should be completed and the sign-up form submitted by FRIDAY, AUGUST 7, 2020. Sign-ups will be open July 28 – August 7, 2020.
Once everyone who has completed a wall quilt has signed up, each person will receive a random person to send to. We’re all TTMTers and we’re all friends. Just think “Friendship!” Feel free to show your progress in your weekly videos. I think it’ll be fun to share since we have no idea who we’ll be sending to. How much, if anything, you share is up to you!
Send-to addresses will be sent no later than Tuesday, August 11, 2020. Please mail by Tuesday, August 18, 2020.
And don’t worry, I’ll be sharing a reminder every week. 😊
Please do let me know if you have any questions!
Ready, set, GO!