These are the charities and non-profit organizations our TTMT video makers support. Local chapters included where appropriate.
- Cancer Services Online – services for cancer patients, survivors, and caretakers. Knit hats, wheelchairs, and more provided to those who need them. They helped out our own Susan when she was going through chemo & recovery. Based in Winston-Salem, NC, USA. Shared by Susan P.
- Days for Girls International – increases access to menstrual care and education. Based out of Bellingham, WA, USA. Shared by Sarah D.
- Knitting4Peace – crochet, knit, quilt, and weave for hope, healing and peace in our world. Handmade items are personally delivered to women, men, teens, children, infants, and families in local and global areas of conflict. Based out of Denver, CO, USA. Shared by Sarah D.
- The Linus Connection – providing handmade security blankets to children in crisis throughout Central Texas since 1999. Based in Austin, Texas. Shared by Jennifer O.
- Project Linus – Project Linus’ mission is to provide love, a sense of security, warmth, and comfort to children who are seriously ill, traumatized, or otherwise in need through the gifts of new, handmade blankets and afghans, lovingly created by volunteer “blanketeers”. Based out of Belton, Missouri.
- Project Linus Albuquerque. Shared by Julia M.
- Quilts for Kids – Quilts for Kids is a nonprofit organization dedicated to transforming fabrics into patchwork quilts to comfort children facing serious illness, injury or trauma. Find a Chapter. Based out of Fairless Hills, PA.
- Baton Rouge Chapter. Shared by Mary G.
- Twenty-Five and Four – Diaper Shirts for NICU families. Shared by Robin L.
Are you a Talk to Me Tuesday video maker? Comment to have the non-profit you support added!