- Cake Mix Recipe #1 (linking to Fat Quarter Shop, but available elsewhere)
- Mod Peaks from Schneider House Quilt Studio
- Elliott Brood (Random Song: Write It All Down for You)
- Modern HST BOM 2019 from Steph Jacobson Designs
- More Modern HST BOM 2020 from Steph Jacobson Designs and Zany Mouse
- Mad Plaid quilt, will be available March 5 from Schneider House Quilt Studio
This is longer than I’d hoped for! Apologies! Also when you get to the bit where I talk about being sea-sick, turn down your volume. I don’t know how to adjust volume in my videos without adjusting the whole thing..
A couple of finishes and a bit about my kinda sorta goals for the year.
Patterns are Stashbuster 2 from Just Get It Done Quilts, Fat Quarter Friday from Cluck Cluck Sew, and Plus Marks the Spot from Lissa Alexander‘s book Oh Scrap. The panel is from Angela Walter’s most recent Free Motion Quilting Challenge, and all the info about that can be found here at her website.
In which I show my progress on Angela Walters’ newest Free Motion Quilting Challenge [see the Free Motion Challenge playlist], and show a bit of some dinosaur quilts I’m working on. The first is Stashbuster 2 from Just Get It Done Quilts and the second is a Cluck Cluck Sew pattern called Fat Quarter Friday.
My camera was SO crooked and I didn’t even realize. While I’m posting this, it’s still processing, so probably can’t be watched yet. Hopefully it’ll be up soon.