In which I share my end-of-year message and a few gifts that I was saving until after they were gifted.
- Reindeer Camera
- Dice Bag Tutorial by NES
- Join us on Talk To Me Tuesday!
- Find my free patterns on Sewhooked: Free Patterns, Free Fandom Patterns, Free Harry Potter Patterns.
- The Linus Connection is the local blanket-making charity I volunteer for.
- Follow me on Instagram for lots of photos of cats & quilts!
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches
❤ Jennifer O.
5 thoughts on “TTMT #707 – Goodbye 2022!”
Glad you were able to spend time with family and friends. Prayers for a speedy and complete recovery from your surgeries.
I love the dice bags.
Fun to see the last of your gifts! I like to see the breadth of all the different types of crafts you do.
I always feel more complete when I can dabble in a multitude of things!
I’m so glad you got your surgery and can heal and think about trying to expand your shoe selection!
You gifts were super cute, and I think it was good to add the eyelets on the bag for sure.
To 2023 and the multitude of new things it will bring. ((hugs))
I really want to try that bag again. I think I can improve on it but I made it at the last minute and just did not have time to do it again.