Part 1 of my cathedral window done, my new book came in and dropped off quilts at the local quilt show.
Edited to add…I totally forgot to mention that the coral yarn was ombre! I ended up with several shades of granny squares which I just loved. The white and final border color were from Jennifer R. ♥
In which I show off my first week’s blocks for the new Project Linus Mystery Quilt “Logey Bear Leads the Way”. This year I’m using all stash fabrics/scraps. The Pfaff/Regulator saga continues, but I didn’t go into it at all this week. Also I forgot to mention that a coworker gave me an old (but never used) quilt she won in a silent auction for her son’s theater group years ago that had just been sitting in a bin. It looked ruined but I washed it in warm with a couple of color catchers and lo and behold it came out just fine. So I snipped a few threads, sewed a Project Linus label on it called it PL2019 #8, which means I’m still only ONE blanket behind for my donations this year, yay!
Here’s a photo of the quilt before and after washing: