In which I briefly (for once!) show the border I’m working on for my 2018 Swap Block Quilt as well as what I need to get done this week. Strip piecing is pretty fun, y’all!
In which I talk about why I am not showing much. I do show you some pillowcases and a snippet of the 2018 swap blocks quilt. Having some issues with my 3/4 size Kenmore that I’ve been piecing with, so I am about to switch back to the full size convertible Kenmore for the time being, maybe for some paper-piecing and binding that Linus quilt I already finished quilting. See, more talk, blah blah blah. See you next week!
In which I catch you up on my week of piecing and cutting and an awesome gift from a coworker. Still plugging away on the the 2018 Block Swap Quilt but have made a lot of progress. Stay crafty, my friends!
I could have edited this more, but am running short on time. Doing this on my lunch break! I’m working on last year’s swap quilt while also finishing up quilting my first quilt on the frame so far this year!
REMINDER: TTMT Swappers – It’s September! Please mail your blocks to Amber. Thanks!
- Want to join us in making videos? Just let me know!
- Framed! An older TTMT video of mine with me sitting in front of my actual frame. (Thanks to Pren who asked if this video exists!)
- Link to a video by Grace Frame Company that shows the frame set-up I have.
- The Linus Connection, the local blanket making charity I volunteer for.
- Hocus Pocus Quilt Along begins tomorrow on Fandom in Stitches!
- Hocus Pocus Quilt Along Facebook Group (#hocuspocusqal)