My dear friends, in this video I share an update on my post-op and talk about what you’ve all been asking me: why I can no longer take donations on behalf of The Linus Connection.
If you have mailed a quilt top to me in the last six months or so and you haven’t seen it quilted yet, please let me know if you are okay with my donating to a charity organization at a later date. I won’t be able to quilt for some time yet and I don’t know where my donations will be going at that time.
The orphan blocks you send will still be used to #quiltforgood because that is what I love to do.
- Quilts Beyond Borders (I said this wrong in the video)
- Join us on Talk To Me Tuesday!
- Find my free patterns on Sewhooked: Free Patterns, Free Fandom Patterns, Free Harry Potter Patterns.
- Follow me on Instagram for lots of photos of cats & quilts!
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches
❤ Jennifer O.