In which you can see a bit more progress on the Halloween Quilt #2, and I talk about Project Linus, Ukuleles, and Other Things.
In which you get to see the finished Halloween Quilt top, yay! I know it’s only the first week of September, so I guess that means I have time to make Halloween Quilt #2… and so I did. Or at least started it. Hopefully the top will be finished by next week’s video.
A wee bit of crafty since last week. If only I had taken a photo… Anyway, here’s a bit of a ramble about why I’m not piecing and why I’m not quilting, and why I committed a random act of knitting over the weekend. I am seriously loling at the still in the video preview, ROFTL!
In which I show a new quilt in progress, this time for me me me! Also an update on the stitch regulator saga and new glasses… Sorry I’m so out of it, didn’t get enough sleep last night and have a bit of a headache, not to mention my blood sugar was low. All combined to make me sound half asleep!
Today I’m pleased to share my finished Paper Piecing Vintage Halloween top and a few goodies for one of my kiddos. Guest starring my friendly neighborhood garbage truck!
Just a reminder that I will no longer be supporting the LJ community after the end of June. If you want to post TTMT videos to the new WordPress site but don’t have access, please email me. More information on our About page.
- Paper Piecing Vintage – Get it on CRAFTSY or ETSY (individual block patterns also available on Craftsy)
- Photos of my Halloween PPV and the final block in yesterday’s post
- Sewhooked Suggestion Box
- Signs of Science embroidery pack on Urban Threads
- Fandom in Stitches Facebook Group for support during the Choose Your UFO quilt along!
- Find out how to be a Sewhooked Patreon Patron.
- Free Pattern Friday
- The Linus Connection, the Austin, TX-based blanket charity I volunteer for.