In which I show you a corner of my gradually evolving craft space… I keep plugging away at it as I try to get it to be the most efficient use of the limited space that I have. Also talk a bit about current Project Linus quilts and my friend’s memorial quilt. Also I am pretty sure I need a new supreme slider for FMQ. Apparently I am pretty rough on my sewing equipment.
Hope the video looks ok, using an older camera this week. I am seriously getting concerned about my brain and possibly early senility. I have lost my camera that Jennifer gave me for my birthday a few years ago. I love it so much, but I’m pretty sure at this point that it fell into one of the boxes I donated to goodwill last week. Thankfully I have a backup (that ALSO used to belong to Jennifer) so at least I was able to record a video this week. I didn’t want to miss!
I talk about the state of the project room, the state of my quilting setup, and what’s on the horizon, as well as what’s in progress right now. Also a crappy hat to visor redo. Fun times!
Swap sign-ups are closed. Let me know TODAY if you missed it. I hope to have all information sent to swappers tomorrow!
Yes, I did find that pin before I gifted the fleece blanket! 😉
- Cookie Christmas Ornaments to machine embroider were purchased at Oma’s Place
- She-Shirt Video Tutorial & Text Tutorial
- My new toy, the Grace Q’Nique15R Midarm! They no longer make the frame I use, the Gracie King. (This is not a sponsored post…I paid for that bad boy myself!)
- The Sewhooked Pattern Shop is now on Etsy Find out everything you need to know about my decision to leave Craftsy here. Free patterns are still available on Sewhooked. Check out Free Patterns in the Main Menu at the top of the page.
- The Linus Connection, the local blanket making charity I volunteer for.
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches!