In which I share some fun gifts, a cute embroidered cat toy, and some not-so-great news.
- Cat Toy from Urban Threads (free as of this recording)
- NEW: If you enjoy my free content, you can now buy me a Ko-Fi.
- Join us on Talk To Me Tuesday!
- Find my free patterns on Sewhooked: Free Patterns, Free Fandom Patterns, Free Harry Potter Patterns.
- Follow me on Instagram for lots of photos of cats & quilts!
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches
❤ Jennifer O.
3 thoughts on “TTMT #717 – More Gifties”
The frog is just freaking adorable, and I really love the bag you made for Eli’s chair. Well do I remember it being delivered… ahem, lol. The red fabric is just so vibrant, I’m so glad you found one that would make you happy.
It’s times like these that I hate how far apart we live from each other because I just want to hop in the car and come give you a big hug. I sincerely hope this is just it and things start improving from here because it’s just too much and I want things to be better for you. Argh.
I loved making that frog, though I did get pellets EVERYWHERE.
E and I were talking about the few reprieves we’ve had the last several years. I’d like a long stretch of absolutely boring life!!
The frog is really sweet. I have a pattern somewhere in my mess that’s very similar.
I’m so very sorry about all the things. Y’all need a break! I’m keeping you in my thoughts. I would be very stressed under the same circumstances.
LikeLiked by 1 person