In which I share some goodies I made for my daughter’s birthday, heirloom quilt reproduction progress, and a WINNER for the quilter’s boa made by Jeanie!
- Find my projects on Cricut Design Space (Please note, some of these are Design Space subscription-only or purchased designs. I do not make money from them. Thanks!)
- Visit Jeanie’s website for her Quilter’s Boa pattern & tutorial.
- NEW: If you enjoy my free content, you can now buy me a Ko-Fi.
- Join us on Talk To Me Tuesday!
- Find my free patterns on Sewhooked: Free Patterns, Free Fandom Patterns, Free Harry Potter Patterns.
- Follow me on Instagram for lots of photos of cats & quilts!
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches
❤ Jennifer O.
2 thoughts on “TTMT #716 – Progress, Gifts, & A Winner!”
I am so loving your quilt reproduction. It’s going to be epic. I hope they are able to get to your machines soon so that by the time you are physically ready you can start quilting again!
Very cute shirts for Miss E. I particularly like the “beep boop” text bubble, great addition to that one. And oh my that holo vinyl is so cool, you can really see it sparkle when you move the shirt in that video footage!
I love the Cricut holo. The HTVRont is okay, but the Cricut just shines! I have a few scraps left but might pick some up next time there’s a good sale.
As you already know, 1I’m loving my project, too. The blocks are so pretty irl!