Swap sign-ups are closed. Let me know TODAY if you missed it. I hope to have all information sent to swappers tomorrow!
Yes, I did find that pin before I gifted the fleece blanket! 😉
- Cookie Christmas Ornaments to machine embroider were purchased at Oma’s Place
- She-Shirt Video Tutorial & Text Tutorial
- My new toy, the Grace Q’Nique15R Midarm! They no longer make the frame I use, the Gracie King. (This is not a sponsored post…I paid for that bad boy myself!)
- The Sewhooked Pattern Shop is now on Etsy Find out everything you need to know about my decision to leave Craftsy here. Free patterns are still available on Sewhooked. Check out Free Patterns in the Main Menu at the top of the page.
- The Linus Connection, the local blanket making charity I volunteer for.
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches!