Okay, I have done very little sewing, but a bit of unsewing. I was putting together a 16-patch star block, and had blocks turned wrong in the top and bottom rows. So I had to unstitch those 8 blocks and now have to rearrange them.
In getting ready for the Fandom UFO QAL, I decided to finish one of my 2 PODs. The tops are (were) done, but I’ve decided to quilt the simpler one myself and also decided to do a row-by-row quilting. Therefore I’m taking the border off (part of the bookcase), and unstitching the rows. I think I’ll be able to handle the quilting a row at a time whereas quilting a full quilt is very daunting for me.
Hopefully next week I’ll have some stuff to show you. I hope to sash and put a border on my Paper Piecing Vintage quilt and have it ready to go to the long-arm quilter as soon as I get the two back that I sent out a while back. I hope to talk with you “in person” next week.